1. Every day, every night I work hard. Every day, every night I look like very tired. Every day, every night nothing left for me but only die. Chorus: Believe me, I understand now what to do. Forgive me, because I was you know who. Believe me, our time has come, Our time to live, our time to love. 2. Clouse your eyes, hold my hand, hold it tight. I"ll try to do my best to do whole bunch alright. Every day, every night nothing left for me but only fight. 3. Be my friend, be my girl, my only one. Please forget our trial, we"ll see a lot of sun. Every day, every night nothing left for me but only fun.
1. Ship is launched, the crew began to work, Our road is long enough, We"ll have much time to talk. Crazy men, they gathered on the board, They want to risk their live, Their soul, their mind on the road. Chorus: Your body is aching, I know this too well, I"ve been there. You"re frightened to death... It"s a chill of nowhere. 2. Stars are bright, but they"ll show us way to run. The milestones in the space, The first, you know, is sun. Just cool down, our home is far away, The speed is high, forget your town, Your wife, your son, your grave.
Help me... I don"t know what to do with you. Oh, help me... Or our talk will end with black and blue. But if I have to bop you, I"ll be sorry right tonight about you. Help me... I don"t know how to stop your drag. Oh, help me... What"s the shit you"re carrying in your bag. It"s enough for me "cause I don"t want to have this stuff round here no more. Help me... Everybody saw you out of sight. Don"t lie me, You knock down whiskey almost every night. I"ll shoot you, baby, If I hear the smell of "tea" from you again.
Текст отсутствует, так как композиция инструментальная :-))
1. Who is in the mirror, it"s another guy. Look out in the windows, it"s another sky. Try to find your money, if you can never pass your buck If your can"t remember even this, your mind is in the dark Chorus: Crazy people have something mad in their walk. Crazy people have something mad in their talk. Crazy people have something mad in their joke. Mad walk... Mad talk..... 2. If your eyes are closed, it"s another time. If you"re almost zeeked out, it"s another crime. Tell it like it is, man, tell the truth, what"s your real name? Don"t you understand now, even now, that you lost your game. 3. Walking like a madman, acting like a fool, Sailing on the iron, crawling in the pool. Buring in the rain, summer rain, warmng on the ice, Walking like a madman, crazy man, is pretty good disguise.
1. Girl... Now it"s time for us, Now it"s time for grass "round here. Girl... Don"t you understand, Let"s go hand in hand Without fear. Chorus: Look at me, you even can"t imagine Where we"ll meet again so soon. It"s a lonely place for lonely On the sunny side of the moon. 2. Babe... Days are dry and dust But I need a blast, It"s no doubt. Hey... Will you lit a splint "cause I made a mint As all get out. 3. Now... Middle of nowhere. Who is out there With the bowl? We"ll try to pot it all, Leave this world around For space prowl.
1. Did you ever meet a woman who put a con on you? Did you ever feel exhausted, like after old one-two? Try to realise, you stupid, how it all began. You must understand that you did all you really can. Chorus: You know baby, Who gets across. This little lady Smells like a rose. 2. She waits real killer-diller, so you just kicked back. Now you see this little woman- your pain in the neck. So, forget her, but be careful, don"t repeat mistake. Never let them say about you "Fool for pity"s sake".
1. It"s time to stop fighting, It"s time to return to our lands. Glory and treasures we got Enough to be mighty. It"s time to stop chasing The ships and the boats in the sea. Spears and swords can get tired In hands of a crazy. Chorus: Our days are going, And everyone"s knowing Waves are carried us home, Our sweet home. 2. It"s time to remember For those who forgot how to pray. Everyone"s waiting to meet The Son of December. It"s time for the sorrow "cause some of us died in the sea. Singers will sing their songs " bout honour they borrowed.
Доска об'явлений для музыкантов