2. CROSS THE RIVER Flick my eyes the truth of season I was searching for the reason What a wind is out of treason Treason of my open door In the mirror of your wisdom Visions of the distant kingdom Mirage of existent freedom Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore' Oh I don't thank my mother for the duty to live There are so many many ways and none to believe Just realizing all my actions out of control Oh I don't need it all, I don't need it at all And let them choke down my soul of evil and pain If I never can give it whom I wish to remain The only thing I suppose is that I won't get to feel That any pain is real, I wouldn't get to feel Time is flowing down the river Wind is blowing out my fever Sweeps away the will of Giver Giver of forgotten Lore What is up to any liver Were it good or were it evil Take me back my only river River meaning nevermore Cross the river Coming from the days of Yore Cross the river River meaning nevermore Cross the river Anything I did before Cross the river Treason of my open door Cross the river Oh, Giver of forgotten Lore Cross the river I'm starin' at the other, starin' at the other shore Cross the river... The river... Listen to the Raven, listen to the Raven, Listen to the Raven croaking nevermore... (Do it) I was searching for the reason What a wind is out of treason... (Do it) Anything I did before... Treason of my open door...
8. FOR THE LAST SURVIVOR - Always broken forever burning Always dying forever strong Tell me why my life becomes The greatest pain of all your songs Who will stand and carry on tomorrow All the hell you spread around To touch the flame with no more blame And rise again off the ground CHORUS: - For the last survivor I am singing my song For the last survivor I will wait so long For the last survivor - Shine of glory and the eyes of sorrow Over something you sacrificed What a strength is in your hands Takin' all by surprise Everyone who feels about the end Is going back to their native place The past is dead, the hell's ahead Who'll be ready to face? CHORUS REPEAT
5. GET INTO SATAN'S FAVOUR Don't you tell me your marmalade lies About the living in paradise I saw heaven, I saw hell I tasted what I think is very well And it's not your cesspool for innocent souls It's not your shadowless light over all It's just the pleasure that you call a sin It's just the feeling when I want to win All I need is to get into Satan's Favour 'Cos I know that only the strong survives All I need is to get into Satan's Favour Thro' all my lives, thro' all my lives Don't tell me about the punishment About sinners, about sacraments The sinner is the one who invented this world And he takes your strength when you pray for Lord Energy comes to the evil and strong It'll never wait for you all life long And if you waste all your time in vain You'll never repeat this moment again All you need is to get into Satan's Favour 'Cos you know that only the strong survives All you need is to get into Satan's Favour Thro' all your lives, thro' all your lives I don't need your fucking paradise Don't you tell me your marmalade lies I'm gonna steal your energy and make my love Laughing at you all when I'm higher above And don't you say that you're better than me You also wanna steal everything you see Look at rich priests, are not they thieves Look at hungry crowds drowned in belief All they need is to get into Satan's Favour Don't they know that only the strong survives All they need is to get into Satan's Favour Thro' all their lives, thro' all their lives
3. LET ME BE YOUR PREY As the life goes on Can you see me alone With my dreams of unreal And broken memories of gone In the dead of my night It's my only delight If you ever come here And sense my fear And win my fight CHORUS 1: Oh what you're doing to me You don't know but I've nowhere to hide You never setting me free Just a dream I got burning inside Let me be your prey (Come and take my life) Let me be your prey (All without a strife) (All without a strife) Now my look is so blind At the sky in my mind Seeing only a crack And no way back I've left behind It's the heart you can steal If you make it all real Would you think it's so strange No one can change The way I feel CHORUS 2: Oh what you've done to my life Never knowing that I am here Oh shall I ever survive To the moment I'll see you near Let me be your prey (Heart that you can steal) Let me be your prey (Best that I can feel) (Wanna get you real) SOLO CHORUS REPEAT Let me be your prey... The heart you can steal Come and make it real...
4. LET ME FALL INTO ILLUSION Let me fall into illusion Dreaming how I'll see you real Woken by your sweet intrusion At the moment never used to feel Safest shadow in the light of day Brightest sun into the night Let the memory of you remain 'Bove the clouds of my heart so high When I dare to look into your eyes Something drives me out of time Tell me what I have to sacrifice For the only day to make you mine Life is never out of danger Love is on for evermore Please don't take me for a stranger Even if you ain't seen me before Something Something in your eyes reflects me and leaves me to blame Somewhere Somewhere you abide like you wanna play with me your game Would you Would you ever come out real from a photograph Do you do you laugh? Can you ever feel me Such a crazy dream Calls me Such a crazy stream Can it lead to you You Everything you play Everything you say Only you can change my mind Oh do you know All I wanna get is just a memory of you Sometimes Sometimes it's so hard to pass thro' this fire and stay Sometimes Sometimes it calls me to live to defend you one day Can I Can I ever do anything, anything for you Can I make it thro'?.. Let me fall into illusion Let me dream it's comin' true Breakin' walls of my confusion For the only memory of you Everything I used to understand Everything you used to play Will it ever drop a star to my hand Will it let me see the way Look again it's like a wonder Thrilling me as if it's real Won't you stay a little longer With the touch I never used to feel Let me fall into illusion To call your name as you appear Here inside of my seclusion Far beyond so many wasted years...
1. MAYBE THEN Spots in my eyes I ask the skies Why am I here Why am I - I No more pretence As if there's a chance Waiting for me Gonna set me free Let my soul fly away Let me find you today Wanna touch you wherever you are Black sky red sun Are you the one Really the one I can't live without No more escape This is the way The way I exist U-until I break Down! Let me disappear Now! Take me outta here How? Do you ask me the way How? I don't wanna stay Let my soul fight and stand Never born here again Never live again in this land Maybe then I will embrace you (2) Maybe then, maybe then... embrace you No more instead Around your head Around your shoulders I'll wind and spin You'll feel my touch I'll give you as much As I could waste If I lived on here Let me die disappear Let me fly outta here Let me find you wherever you are Maybe then I will embrace you (2) Maybe then, maybe then... embrace you Repeat
6. MISPLACED BIRTH Always dreaming of a chance to meet you Always warming to one land on the Earth I'm not joking nor tryin' to cheat you Well my friend I got a misplaced birth There are ones who say that home is better There are ones who say they wanna die There are ones who say they know the matter Just the same they don't remember why CHORUS: Oh, oh, I don't remember why, Was it the best one chance I could take for living on the Earth Oh, oh, why couldn't I get close to you See it's late now Cryin' of the misplaced birth Speakin' every day this country's language Better I'd remember only yours But I'm tied within this brutal land which Gives no mercy for a pure remourse What was I before this incarnation What was I in my previous life If I couldn't get no salvation Just the same I don't remember why CHORUS REPEAT Yes I used to feel blast and pleasure And I'd really love to live on this Earth But I found where was my only treasure Just to cry about my misplaced birth Now I think about the price of the ticket Now I think about the years gone by Was I ever so damned and wicked Just the same I don't remember why CHORUS REPEAT
7. TOUCHING THE WIND Remember them, how they spoke of justice How they preached that the God would help Never fought to be genuine masters They just tried to console themselves They said we're lonely And going different ways Now we're the only Ones who remained CHORUS: We're touching the wind That took them forever Touching the wind Of cold empty heaven Touching the wind That's blown by the Devil And carried them away Remember them, praising no resistence Told about doing only good What's the trace left of their existence They ain't done a half of what they could Maybe they would Say they're feeling alright But they'll scarcely Find again what they lost in life CHORUS REPEAT
Доска об'явлений для музыкантов